JSC "Central Asian Electric Power Corporation" (JSC "CAEPCO") creates conditions for the professional development of young professionals PROFENERGY.
In 2015, at the level of CAEPCO JSC, the PROFENERGY project was launched, within which a program was launched to support young professionals and attract graduates of educational institutions to key / critical professions of enterprises, develop and improve the educational level of personnel, and retain key employees. The PROFENERGY project provides many benefits for students and graduates of educational institutions.
- improvement of curricula;
- organization of practice, excursions, meetings;
- temporary employment for the vacation period;
- project competition;
- awarding a nominal scholarship;
- participation in examination committees;
- payment for industrial and undergraduate practice.
Activities within the framework of this program aimed at young professionals already working at the enterprises of subsidiaries include:
- study leave pay;
- providing an interest-free loan to pay for tuition;
- bonus in connection with the successful completion of an educational institution.
The program for the system of support for young specialists and the improvement of the educational level of personnel within the framework of the PROFENERGY project makes it possible to implement the state policy for the training of technical personnel.